Quiz Day = Fun Day
Post date: Jan 21, 2016 1:39:35 PM
- Here is the link to the quiz.
- When you are finished you should open your essay on whether or not the colonists were justified to declare their independence from Britain. Look at any comments and the rubric and begin making corrections as necessary.
- If there are no corrections to be made you should add the essay to your EPortfolio. Here are a few questions you should answer along with your essay.
- Describe the process of gathering information on the causes of the revolution. Where did you get the documents, what did you do to work through them? What challenges did your group face in working with the documents? How did you overcome them?
- How did you decide what side of the issue to take? Was it a difficult or an easy decision to make? Why?
- How is this writing assignment show improvement in your writing over earlier writing like the Mt. Rushmore assignment, or the French and Indian War, Savage or Civilized Writing? Highlight specific parts of your writing and explain why this is evidence you could use to show improvement in your writing.